Earn your Degree in One Year!
The Human Services Program offers a B.S. in Human Services with two concentrations: Social Services and Counseling. Counseling Concentrators may select a specialization in Bereavement Counseling, Chemical Dependency Counseling or Pastoral Counseling. The program is designed to meet the educational needs of adults unable to complete their degree in the traditional manner. Adults with two years of transferable college credit can earn their degree in 12 months by attending class two evenings per week.
• Up to 35% of cost covered by program scholarships
• Credit offered for life experience
• Set tuition throughout the program (books included)
• Classes meet twice a week, four hour classes and two online classes
• Classes of approximately 15 students
Request more information about Human Services
Program Director: Eileen Stenzel, Ph.D.
Faculty: Denis Adams, M.S.W.; Marilyn Bogash, M.H.S.; Kenneth Flanagan, D.S.W.; Elizabeth Guzman-Arredondo, M.S.W.; Jean Lubeckis, M.H.S.; Renee Shutay, M.S.W.
Degree Completion Programs
Contact Information Degree Completion Programs
Toll Free Number : 1-877-800-9100 ext. 215