The Office of Enrollment Management
Transfer Student Admissions Process
You will experience a seamless transfer process as well as personalized service from CCSJ staff and faculty.
• Complete an application for admission
• Submit all official college transcripts from regionally accredited colleges and universities
• Submit high school transcript only if you have earned less than 12 transferable college credit hours
• Take COMPASS assessment on CCSJ campus if so required by the Office of Enrollment Management
The Office of Admissions will inform you of an admission decision in writing shortly after your file is complete. An Admission Counselor will also contact you personally to keep you informed of the steps necessary to complete the enrollment process. Calumet College of St. Joseph does not require a tuition deposit to confirm enrollment
Contact Information Office of Enrollment Management
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Tuesday, Thursday: 8:30 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
Telephone: (219) 473-4215 (Indiana)
(773) 721-0202, Ext. 215 (Illinois)
1-877-700-9100 (Toll Free)
FAX: (219) 473-4336