But here is a preview
2018 – 2019 International Study Abroad Programs
Students will have several study abroad options starting in the summer of 2019. These include options to enhance their global awareness across areas such as business, liberal arts, and the sciences, including experiences in some adventuresome developing markets.
- Location Options:
- Shanghai: Business, Economics and Society
- Barcelona Arts/Culture, Journalism & Communications, Liberal Arts, and Political Science
- Milan Internship opportunities in Liberal Arts
- Vienna: European Society and Culture
- Rome: Mission-Oriented Volunteer Service and Optional Catholic Social Thought
- Latin American Adventure: Buenos Aires History, Political Science, and Psychology
Fall 2018 Events
Chicago Film Festival for Study Abroad
Attend the Study Abroad Film Festival on November 7th with similar minded CCSJ students. Learn more about study abroad from past participants and get a first-hand look at the experience from the lens of actual alumni. Free, but requires registration. For more information, see Dr. Varela in Room 515 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Graduates with an International Appetite
Students will have the opportunity to start their international careers with paid appointments in the US Peace Corps across many locations of the globe. These include science, economics, business, and communications, to name a few. Participants are also eligible for a US $8,900 return adjustment stipend at the end of the 28 month program. See Dr. Varela for details.
These are just a few of the opportunities available. More information to follow.